This is so easy to make and looks incredibly impressive.
It’s perfect for dinner parties, especially those casual easy-going get-togethers with close friends, where you’re chatting for hours over dinner. The last thing you want is to worry about preparing dessert, or having to deal with oven timings, especially after a few glasses of wine! With these, you can prepare them the day before, and then when you’re ready for something sweet, simply take out of the fridge and voila! Bon Appetit!
RECIPE: Caramel Cheesecake Pots
MAKES: 6 pots
- 100g AMARETTI BISCUITS (see notes)
- 40g BUTTER, melted
- 225g CREAM CHEESE
- 120g HEAVY CREAM
- 170g DULCE DE LECHE CARAMEL
- Plus extra DULCE DE LECHE for the topping
- SOFT CARAMELS, chopped, for the topping
- Blitz the AMARETTI BISCUITS into crumbs: you’ll just need to pulse it a few times. Then, stir into the MELTED BUTTER and divide between your glasses or pots. Don’t pack it down too much. Put your pots in the fridge while you make the cheesecake.
- Whisk the HEAVY CREAM to soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the CREAM CHEESE and DULCE DE LECHE until combined.
- Fold the WHISKED HEAVY CREAM into the cheese-mixture. Do half the cream at a time, and be gentle so that none of the air is knocked out.
- Spoon into your pots, then put in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- When the cheesecakes are set, spoon some EXTRA DULCE DE LECHE on top, and finish with the chopped SOFT CARAMELS.
- Keep these in the fridge until you are ready to serve.